Data Guidance Group offers several business software solutions to meet your needs. You benefit from our staff that is deep in business operations, accoutning, and technical knowledge.
Software for Your Business
Today's software works well in a number of industries; features like accounting, inventory, and payroll are similar in all products. Over the last 20 years, we recognized common threads in manufacturing, service, retail, and distribution businesses we served. Needs and expectations are similar among businesses in the same industry. Not all software products will work in your unique situation, so we've selected a few that work extremely well for business in manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, retail, and service. Through the years, we have added and deleted from the list. Today DGG directly offers customers:
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV|
|Sage 300 (formerly ACCPAC)|
|Quickbooks Enterprise Solution|
|MiSys Manufacturing (a manufacturing product integrated with both Sage 300 and QuickBooks)|
|Dirt Simple (tm) Point of Sale for QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics NAV|
|Dirt Simple (tm) Shop Floor Data Collection for Microsoft Dynamics NAV|
Our Contribution to Your Success
Small and mid-sized businesses rely on Data Guidance Group when they are replacing their out-of-date or outgrown computer software or concerned that their business software may no longer be adequate.
Our clients have tremendous success and remain long term clients because our approach is very different from what you normally find...
- We understand your business before we propose solutions. This is our investment in your success.
- We are both business and software experts. Our knowledge helps us understand your needs and requirements at a deep level and match solutions that help grow your business.
- Don't ask for our hourly rates; we don't have any. Because we know our business and invest in understanding yours, we can accurately forecast the effort required to complete your project. Our fees are fixed and guaranteed; you never worry about overruns.
DGG offers products selected specifically to fit business needs in the industries we serve. We also keep up with business software trends and developments. If we don't directly support a solution for your business, we will point you in the direction of a solution.
Basic accounting software features like general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, purchasing, sales orders, and inventory are common. True ERP solutions integrate and expand these functions to automate the enterprise. It might surprise you to learn that beyond the basics, systems emphasize different features. Based on your industry, you may need a different set of features.
- Wholesale: inventory, shipping, returns, orders, purchasing and more.
- Distribution: software with emphasis on logistics, warehouse management, inventory, and perhaps EDI, eCommerce, and other features you need.
- Manufacturing: solutions with engineering change tracking, bills of material, work orders, requirements planning, and scheduling.
- Service: requiring service orders, response time, technician skill, dispatch and job ticket tracking.
- Retail point of sale: layaway, loyalty programs, and credit card authorization.
- Some combination of these.
- Other specific features.
- Tailoring for your business.
Our process starts with an understanding of your business needs. Our list of Top 10 ERP software products includes our research and commentary on each of the packages. We believe that the place to start is understanding your business needs. Once we understand your needs, we can help fit products together to build systems that build your business.
Contact Data Guidance Group for more information on these products. We actively serve Memphis, Birmingham, Atlanta, Little Rock, and surrounding areas if you would like more information on our ERP and accounting systems.